- Custom Hairs using Melodie 9 (where Appropriate), binned and pookleted.
- All Ages Toddler to Elder
- Greys are separate.
- Where Almighty Hat's hairs have been used - the files are renamed, greys are separated.
- Melodie9 Meshes are included.
- Models are using Primer, Dynamite.
SFS Folder to All the Female Hairs = Melodie9 BG Female Hairs
Downloads/images to individual hairs follows after the cut.
Acorntuck - Melodie 9 Mesh, recoloured by Kiri
Download: Acorntuck (SFS)
Issue: slight line at back on toddler mesh only -view Toddler issue
Barrette - Melodie9 Mesh, recoloured by Almighty Hat
Download: Barrette (SFS)
Bowltwist Fringe with Bangs - Melodie9 Mesh, recoloured by Kiri
Download: Bowltwist Fringe (SFS)
Bowltwist Fringe - No Bangs - Melodie9 Mesh, recoloured by Kiri
Download: Bowltwist Fringe NB (SFS)
can be used with the Rose accessories Bang
Download: Braids (SFS)
Download: Bun (SFS)
Formal - Child only, Maxis mesh, recoloured by Kiri
Download: cfFormal (SFS)
Cornrows -Melodie9 mesh, recoloured by Almighty Hat
Download: Cornrows (SFS)
Download: Feather (FSF)
Download: French Braid (SFS)
- Aquilegia's default textures - made to custom, and pookleted - Acorntuck, Bowltwist Fringe, Formal, Cornrows.
- Franken pulled apart for textures that I had to create (Feather)
- without whom I wouldn't have known where to start this project, and whose textures form the base of most all of the hairs.
- For Custom Hairs that I modified - Barrette, Braids, Bun, Cornrows, French Braid.
- For the Smoke Bomb action.
- For the images that I used for those custom hairs.
- For the colour actions
- and because of whom I now have a primitive and very basic understanding of Photoshop.
- For making all the meshes so that all ages can enjoy the hair that Maxis provided.
- for the Tiberius action because the Timebomb action I couldn't find.
Everyone Aquilegia and Almighty Hat thanked:
- For providing textures, actions, curls, etc, etc. This is truly a community effort.