Tools you will need:
2. DDS Utilities (You don't need an Nvidia card to use them)
- Download the DDS Utilities from the link above.
- Click on the installation and follow the instructions.
- (1) You need an organisation name - It can be anything, it doesn't matter.
After you put in an organisation name, tick the box that says "No Thanks" when it talks about subscribing or not - that way you don't have to put in an email address. It will then go away and register the product.
- (2) Take note of the directory - for my machine it is
C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\DDS Utilities
You will need to know where you put it, because you will need to tell SimPE where it is.