Thursday, May 2, 2013

EA Build Set - Scary by Mere (2005)


Things I've found on my hard drive. Back in 2005, Mere, DK and Hannah also had things to put up on site. I thought I'd put them all up - but going through my folder, realised that this build set had missed out.



Contains:
Broken Window Glass - which will go on ANY EA windows, it's a choice not a default.
Door
Window Frame
and a Wall, to match the EA Fence.

This is made by Mere of Mere's Folly and Mere's Folly Redux. A talented recolourer and mesher.

Download Scary Build Set

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, neat! :) Now I can finish a spooky/run down/possibly haunted house I started a while ago and not have to use overlays for the glass in the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At some point I really do need to put up a tutorial on doing alternative glass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygosh, I totally forgot about this stuff! What fun! I can't wait to see what else you found in your files.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a stack of stuff Mere! It was quite exciting actually! :D

    ReplyDelete