Friday, August 23, 2013

A Pair of Posters - A Boy Band I can get behind :) (2005)



DOWNLOAD Posters

Needs Uni - It's on 'Surfing the Universe'

Back in 2005, one of the things I wanted, was to have all Sims pictures for my hood - of Sims in the hood. This is my Boy Band... Well technically it was a boy band, because the alien was the only humanoid. The Robots although dressed gender-ly and set up genderly because Sims won't let you otherwise, were without gender.

I still use the old versions of these posters for my teen sims who all swoon over one or other of them.

Credits:
All the skins and settings are from Mod the Sims.
Borg Background setting by Xanathon
Silver Androids by Bink13Y
Gold Androids by Bink13Y (Yes, it's C3PO - mine were the original not so shiny).
Clothing from the Laboratory Set by Bink13Y

1 comment: