Saturday, April 20, 2013

Storybook Connecting Columns and Doors (2006)


I'll admit it. I don't like the EA/Maxis frilly bits on their content. Mostly I think of it as a good idea badly executed. And the story book set was no exception.



So my plan back in 2006 was to replace the whole Storybook set with plain recolours without the frilly bits, and then later to do my own frilly bits as I may or may not want.

And then I ran out of oomph with the whole thing, and so just the connecting columns and doors got done.

The doors without the frills are actually quite nice!



If there's any interest in it, I still may do the matching windows. But after I've gotten the rest of the stuff up first. And yes, this is not even half of it.

So Anyway -

Download Storybook Connecting Columns
Download Storybook Doors



2 comments:

  1. Really nice recolors...so glad you did these, thank you! I would love the windows too if you do them!!

    ~Dee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll put them on my list Dee. :)

    ReplyDelete